This beginner course is perfect for people new to Indonesian language but interested in building a strong foundation for future study. In our 10 class block we will cover the basic communication in daily life - loosely follows the first book of the popular "Keren!" book, we do 2 field day classes - each about 1,5 hours, where we will engage with local people through community service projects, street interviews shopping and more. We will also do one "connection class" where we will converse with local Indonesian students.
- Start on 7 October 2014 to 7 November 2014 (can be adjusted to the group agreement).
- Two times a week, every Tuesday and Friday at 9 am.
- Course in class : 8 times (each 1 hour)
- Course in field trip : 2 times (each 1,5 hour) - transport by students.
- Free books : Indonesian Course Book Keren Vol.1 and Belajar Bahasaku 1000 words.
- Course fee Rp.900.000,- per person for 10 classes (min 3 persons in the group).